Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2day i have a a soccer training.its kinda short though.2day i found out smt tat i always tink of.Few days ago there is this girl in my school.Each time she smile,i will like 'hmmm tat smile where the hell i seen it before'.I just cant get my finger on it who is tat.I kept on thinking and thinking and sudenly i was reminiscing abt my dream i sudenly dream of Nick hii,Shelly,Ajmal and some other guys i cant seem to remember.They are all playing racing game and i kept on thinking hmm shelly.Then when i keep on thinking i was bathing and den i found out who she look like.She definitely look like shelly when she is smiling.Im like 'Ohhh yeaa it is shelly hmm why cant i tink of her earlier until my dream last night.Lol its not like im stalking the girl rite ?XD.Its just tat when she smiling i noe tat she look like shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment