Monday, April 13, 2009



HEYYY 2day its pass 12am and its 14 april and u noe wat time is it.its time for zueyii burfday!!.Every shout with me say happy burfday to LEONG ZUE YI!!.I got a poem for u and ask me anytin u dun understand XD.I simply made it up but its hard work.


Oh dear Zueyi,for how long isit since we last met.Its oni a few month but it oso can count as long.
For i kept on thinking about your burfday.When i made this letter i was on a sad condition.
But in a same time happy for writing u this.When the clouds pass the sun when the sun pass the cloud,it changes the wheater.
When a red rose sudenly turn into blue rose and it only can blame on a sad guy.
When ur voice reach my ear my brain sudenly pop out flower blooming eveywhere.
But for time you have grown with your frens and have fun trying to be the happiest.
You are the fairest maiden on the pacific ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment