Friday, September 25, 2009

Okayyy 2day was the Last Day Of school for term 3.It was a free dress dayyyy!!.Today got heaps of funny things happen.Omg i laugh till my guts fall off.And i met 3 new cantonese fren on the bus after school.hahah when im talkin cantonese i feel like im talking to yee sam siching yapliang kelvin and muchh moreee.well i like talkin to my own kind sumtimes bcuz it makes me feels homee.:D.DAMM i wana go bax msia for holidaayy!!.haih.Moving to clarkson next week.if any1 dono where isit.its near joondalup.i dono why but i like stickman's thing.2day at bus some1 was annoying me and alot ppl hate tat guy cuz he is freakin annoying.den i kinda strengle him and smack him.i punch him den after few minutes he told me he was jokin and he got a mark on his body.lol i felt realli bad and i realli hate tat.i realli pity tat guy.hate fitin always end up with sad results. lol random pics
disgustinnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment