Monday, January 11, 2010

Thye Perk Yang 1 of my Legender(Legend) Fren


PerkYang Has left us today at 8.smt
Its not easy broo lookin at ur smiling and cool face blogging.feel like crying searchin ur fb for pics.each of ur smilin reminds me of old times.

Though im not there but im feelin fakin sad oso.haihhh.py!! is always my brother!!Take care in UK.:D .When you are in malaysia im aledy so far away from you.NOW!! even further when u fly UK.You just distance urself further.haihhhhh..You Zha me like fak eventhough its a sad thing for me when u zha at that time.Its still a memory tat shud not be forgotten cuz its a happy memory :D.Well broo tats wat bros do ey.we zha and we all laugh together and we still stay together :).Perk yang u always been a tutor like to me.always guiding 1 of us to a beter road and make sure we dun use the wrong road.:).i will always listen to ur advice broo.I realli wonder why i dun take pic with u py.mayb its fate for us dis yr september i go bax and we take the Super cute pic together?haha.Will always miss youu and lovee you!!<3.you style="text-align: center;">P.S:My english will improve and be better den urs bro :)


P.S:ill get the prom pic as soon as possible the oni pic i got with u eyy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment