Saturday, August 8, 2009

heyyy people din blog few days bcuz of the line so slow.Juz to let every1 noes i quit soccer rarely touches soccer ball.Got lazy of playing soccer.Got alot ppl ask me why? i dono myself.Now i excite myself with basketball bcuz is less ppl now.Last time used to be like whole gym full of ppl == how u expect ppl play.now got like 10 in the half court can calmly play.well my life is gona be like normal.Nth much happen in life d.Its about time to retire blogging.If in few days time got sumting exciting or nicee.i would continue blogging but my life is like so normal adi.Got a few interesting things to say but i prefer not.Well no matter wat i must still get on with life.I must still walk on a roadless road.im not gona just sit there and wait for the road to be build.i build the road myself.A road of my life. =) hahaha i dun even noe wat i just said xD.Nitezzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment