Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LOL long time din post eyy.hmmm im reaallii feeling not niceee dis few dayss.isit bcuz i got less talking with my oldd mates??.Did my dad realli said the right thing??'The longer u stay in aussie and soon u will get distant from ur old frens'.I dun realli wana believe tat shit.bcoz me and my frens has already been like hell frens for 10 yrs??i tink.eventhough i 4get the primary part but i can clearly rmb the secondary part.every thing we hav done throughout the year.i can rmb it.i tink.xD.but every time we played soccer basketball badminton.In primary we badminton and ping pong and den when go secondary i started playin volleyball and den basketball and den soccer.I got heaps to say but im gona tell other story nxt time xD.cuzz i tink its time for me to sleep.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment